RETURNS and EXCHANGE POLICY on OUR GARMENTS*
At Alpaca Panache, we are committed to providing you with a free, easy, and convenient returns and exchange customer service!
We are proud to provide FREE delivery on all our garments within Australia AND overseas.
21 day full Refund
• we give you 21 days after despatch from Alpaca Panache--- no questions asked - to return your purchases for a full refund. Returns requested after 21 days will be accepted for store credit only.
• where a refund is requested on a purchase made by credit card, the refund will be credited back to the original card you used for payment; or, by direct deposit into your nominated account.
• where the original purchase has been paid for using an Alpaca Panache Gift Voucher the corresponding amount will be re-issued as a store credit.
Please note: Gift Voucher purchases are not refundable for cash.
Sale items are non-refundable --- but you can return them for store credit.
FREE Return postage within Australia
As an added bonus for customers we provide FREE return postage for customers from within Australia using
our Reply Paid service.
Please note that all returned items must be received in the original condition for the return to be accepted:
- with all the labels still attached
- and in the original packaging.
We do reserve the right to refuse a return if the items do not meet these criteria. Refused items will be posted back to you and the additional postage will be charged to your credit card.
Simply affix the supplied postage-paid label onto your parcel and send your returns by standard parcel post. If you have mislaid the label, our returns address is:
Returns Department, Reply Paid ALPACA PANACHE, PO Box 650, CASTLEMAINE, AUSTRALIA 3450.
All return parcels should have enclosed a copy of the approved returns slip and should be securely sealed.
Please note: Please do not use courier companies to return goods to us.
Faulty Goods While we carefully check each item before dispatch for defects, very occasionally a faulty item may be delivered.Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If, after assessment by Alpaca Panache, it is agreed that the supplied product has a fault or defect, we will be happy to replace the faulty product for a brand new product in exactly the same style/colour/size combination as originally supplied--- subject to stock availability. Otherwise, we will issue you with a store credit.
Returns from international customers
Customers from outside Australia do not pay any Australian GST on purchases which offsets the postage costs for your returns. ( It is not possible to issue reply paid coupons to our international customers.) And to assist you, we also post any exchange items back to our international customers FREE of additional postage charges!
- Parcels should be clearly marked RETURNED GOODS to avoid customs delays.
- Our address is: Returns Department, ALPACA PANACHE, PO Box 650, CASTLEMAINE, AUSTRALIA 3450
- We accept no responsibility for returns which are sent by a non-traceable postage method and which do not arrive at our address, and in such an event can not issue an exchange or refund. We thus recommend you pay the additional amount to send your returns via a traceable method.
- All return parcels should enclose a copy of the approved returns slip and should be securely sealed. Please do not use courier companies to return goods to us.
Out of stock exchanges
Should a requested exchange item be out of stock or no longer available we will contact you with the option to either wait for incoming stock, make an alternative selection, or request a refund/store credit.
Non-returnable items Some special items are strictly non-returnable. These items are marked as such in the Tax Statement/Receipt and on the website .
Lost Returns Whilst it doesn't happen very often, occasionally a returned item will get lost on the way back to us. We DO NOT accept responsibility for returns which are lost on their way back to us using the Reply Paid service. However, we strongly recommend you pay the additional amount to send your return via a traceable method - this can be done using the Registered Post option at the post office , currently about $2.60. Remember that if you do this, your return parcel cost is covered by the Reply Paid service so you need to pay for ONLY the Registered option.
*QUILTS Because of the bulk and size of quilts, customers are required to pay for the return postage on all quilts.
This Policy last revised May 30 2014.
Policy subject to change without prior notification.