Features and Benefits
Alpaca...a unique experience in sleeping comfort.
- softer than wool or cotton
- much lighter than wool
- good loft (ie retains its thickness)
- naturally, low allergenic
- and a luxurious feel!
The Kelly and Windsor alpaca bedding collection is made in Australia from Australian alpaca fleece. All items are diamond quilted, have a premium sateen cotton casing and come with a five year guarantee.
The range includes:
- Alpaca Light The summer lightweight range . 60% alpaca 40% cotton. Machine washable.
- Alpaca Country 25% alpaca 75% wool. Machine washable. Choice of two weights - 300 gsm and 450 gsm.
- Alpaca Classic premium winter bedding collection. 60% alpaca 40% wool. Three weights; 450 gsm; 350 gsm; and His’nHers (450 gsm one side and 300 gsm the other)
- His’nHers – two sides/different temperatures (gsm)
- Alpaca Gold 100% pure alpaca filling. The superior luxury innovation in sleeping comfort! Four weights , including a His’nHers ( 350gsm /500gsm). Superfine sateen cotton casing.
- Gold 350 - summer
- Gold 500 - winter
- Gold Optima - super warm luxury
- His’nHers (350 and 500 gsm)